Welcome to the CONAN project site
CONAN is a freely available client-server software solution which provides an intuitive graphical user interface for categorizing, analyzing and associating CNVs with phenotypes. Moreover, CONAN assists the evaluation process by visualizing detected associations via Manhattan plots in order to enable a rapid identification of genome-wide significant CNV regions. Various file formats including the information on CNVs in population samples are supported as input data.
Please send an email to
to get access to the download area!
Version 1.1.0 - September 28, 2010
- No more Oracle database required! Just downloading and starting!
- More supported chip arrays (Affymetrix 5.0, Affymetrix 6.0). Various Illumina arrays are under progress.
- More supported input formats (PennCNV, QuantiSNP and Cokgen).
- Various bugfixes .
July 14, 2010
- Our paper about CONAN was published in BMC Bioinformatics. In case you like the software, we would appreciate if you cite the software and the related publication:
Forer et al., CONAN: copy number variation analysis software for genome-wide association studies BMC Bioinformatics 2010, 11:318
February 15, 2010
- New videos about CONAN are available.
February 1, 2010